Monday, June 28, 2010

Scents


Okay, not sure if you read it but Cosmopolitan published an article, "The Strangest Scents Ever." There are some REALLY crazy things out there! Not only that, people are willing to pay money for these things. I mean really, mildew scented cologne spray?! Or what about the Burger King body spray that has you smelling like flame-broiled meat all day. Oh, and let's not forget about the Play-Doh scented perfume for HER. Yep, people sell these things, and yep, people buy these things. My question is, is there a Jesus scented body spray somewhere out there. And if there is, what does it smell like? Carpenter, maybe? Well, I hope a lot of you out there want to obtain that Jesus scent, and I don't mean the one you can get in a bottle, if you know what I mean...

1 comment:

  1. Ok...ick...BURGER KIND SECENTED COLOGNE???! You've GOT to be kidding me....wow...just...wow. :/

    ReplyDelete