Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'M BACK!

Hi!! I am back!!! Long time not write. I am so excited to get back on here and start blogging again. In honor of the many wonderful things that have happened since the last time I blogged, I have decided to post a few pictures of the awesome people that have come into my life in the past year that have seasoned my life with joy. Some of these ladies I have known for a while but have only gotten to know them better in the past year.



Meet Laura and Anna Gray Smith. Two very awesome women! Laura has been my friend, councilor, "big sis", and just plain good old smack in the face definition of honest. Laura and I bonded in the most amazing way ever. We had a dog pee on our lap one right after the other. It was a beautiful moment indeed. This picture was taken at one of our outdoor church services. I had to have a picture taken of our unplanned mom and daughter look-a-like day! Thank you Anna Gray for inspiring me to blog again!



Now, meet Carson! Carson is what I like to think of as a human treasure box. You never know what in the world she's got up her sleeve. I've known Carson for about a year now but have only recently gotten a taste of the amazing person she is. If I had to choose a flavor for Carson it would be frosting, chocolate, pizza, and Mexican something. Consumed simultaneously, but tasted individually! Carson is really Mexican, she just doesn't know it yet.



Last, but not least, meet some of the gals from Young Women's Bible Study Group. From left, Victoria, Sonya, Olivia, Mua, and Anna!!!! Sadly, this is a picture of our last meeting with Olivia. Olivia is now a proud student at the Aveda School of Cosmetology, in Raleigh. Congrats Olivia! We will miss you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back on here and posting! The blog looks GREAT and I love the sidebar.


    Awww! The pic of you, Mary Anne, Mom and me is ca-uuuute!

    See ya tonight @ the Baptism event and then @ Renee's! ♥

    ReplyDelete