Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Homeschooling?! Eeek!

Okay, so it's one of those things I've always known that I have wanted to do with Mary Anne. It's just that I didn't think that it would come so quickly and so suddenly! She is actually the one requesting to be home schooled. It's interesting because I had told myself I would not think about it until she neared the 6th grade. She is going into the 5th grade and she is really serious about wanting to do this. When we talked about it a few weeks ago I told her that we should take a month to pray about it and hopefully reach a decision by then. Well, that one month deadline is coming up and I still haven't reached a point where I am comfortable about it. I think it's more nerves than anything. It's a matter of "Celia, can you do this?" kind of thing. It's a huge responsibility. Not that I think I can't do it, but it's more feeling overwhelmed than anything. I think that once I look into it more I will feel better prepared to do this with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment